Saturday, March 12, 2011

Louie's Big Boy Room





Since moving closer to the ocean, "we" decided to go with a vintage surfer theme for Louie's room. It's adorable. I found an old red rider bike at the consignment store on camp. I just need to restore it. Louie drives it around the house. In these pictures, he is first trying to get "el-phant" to ride the bike. The he joins him. He's quite a fan of his new big boy bed. He loves to climb on and watch TV (on the iPad) while leaning against his pillows. However, he isn't ready to sleep there...or is it me not ready to have him out of the crib?

2 comments:

Rachael Charles said...

Julianna- I LOVE Louie's new room! I love vintage everything for babies. Don't you? Just wanted to let you know that I've been blurking you...We miss you guys and hope you return to PC someday. Liam needs a buddy. It's so fun following your adventures! Take care, Rachael Charles

Cathy said...

What does the new big boy bed look like?
Love, Gma