Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hunter Family Reunion, Thanksgiving 2007







When the "Hunter Clan" gets together, we love to talk, share stories, eat, go to movies, enjoy the outdoors and play games. We especially love new games! Guitar Hero was a hit! Becky bought it for Jeff's kids--the aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews couldn't get enough. However, I have to say, it was harder than I expected. The nieces and nephews made it look so easy. I loved that all the music was from my high shcool days and even back to Steve's high school days. Jordan, Becky and I taught our family how to play Settlers. Now this game has been around awhile--yet, still addicting! We played a few rounds of that too. Adorable Ethan was showing us all how to master the game of Kerplunk. It was a quick Thanksgiving weekend which left us with fond memories and looking forward to our next reunion.

No comments: