Thursday, December 10, 2009

A Proud Parent Moment







I don't know if I was more proud when Louie rolled over for the first time or when he received his FIRST PASSPORT! I had dreams of all the trips we would take, the stamps he would get in his passport, and at age 2 getting his own frequent flyer account. We started with his first international trip to Aruba. None of us had been there before and thanks to Aunt Becky, we were able to use her time share. Louie is a very good baby but even he was not a fan of a 9 hour plane ride. He was exhausted and WE were exhausted! Thankfully, we were able to recoup by enjoying the perfect weather on soft sandy beaches. My dreams have altered a bit (with his passport tucked away for safe keeping) ...I couldn't be happier with a 2 hour car ride to the best sand in Utah -- Bear Lake.

No comments: