Saturday, August 23, 2008

Duck Beach - August 2008


North Carolina does not disappoint! The beach weather, time with the girls and the amazing food created the perfect recipe for relaxation. Our typical day would begin with a first breakfast of peach pancakes, laying out at the pool and enjoying a second breakfast of Oreos, Twix bars and a Diet Coke. Often we were entertained by Chappy's dolphin antics, the latest in each others' lives and doing our "required reading." I worked on the last book of the Twilight Series -- Breaking Dawn-- and several pop culture magazines. After a gourmet lunch of panini style sandwiches, we would take a short trek to the beach and plan to "close out the beach" --in other words stay until close to twilight. The weather could not have been more perfect. We all left with the evidence of smoking hot tans! And not to break tradition, once we return home, we have a final meal together at the RIO!!! Love those fajitas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello the yayas(not sure where the name comes from but I love it). I am so happy that you thought about me and you were happy that we chatted. I am happy too and I am so glad to know you all . You all look like a fun set. Can't wait to meet you . Keep the spirit and know I love you all too.Stephanie and Erin